Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun in class

bleah! mushroom:O
hey!!!(:
HAD FUN IN CLASS TODAY DAM FUNNY:D First was English instead of paying attention i went to play...made miss sakina angry... at first Shi Hui go use the tape and tape xin lin's chair after that i use it to tape the 'leg' of my chair and the 'leg' of xinlin 's table then suddenly i pull my chair forward and xin lin's table followed my chair and everyone started laughing it was really very funny and xin lin's face turned red when she was laughing...then she say the girls is very noisy...watever shit...next is math Mr lai came in and use the math lesson to teach bio then we did correction...around 9.20 Mr lai need go don where then miss ong came in at 9.40 reading period Mr lai came in again then read story book...RECESS!!!went to eat noodles.com yummy nice nice:) then went back to class for Chinese sun ling ling never come in so me and tifanis went to toilet and take pictures(:tifanis is so cute!!! me and my lover:)))
after that we went back to class and play then alot teacher came in scold us then at 11.25 then she come in then she realise that her timetable got pro when her lesson is at 10.45 there wrote 11.45...lols...then had assembly ...got drama group come and perform...after that when back to class and take our bag then Mr lai ask us stay in the class for awhile as outside our classroom is very crowded then we waited then tifanis ask Mr lai if we are allow to sit down then we all sit when our butt touch the chair Mr lai said class stand like wth la but very funny haha...then slack in school...as my mom is bring me out for lunch...then we go in and out of the class then saw xi ying they all went to canteen bought ice blended chocolate talk talk then walk back to the lift and they all going home so i walk them to the gate half way through i went to to take xin lin bag and run away with it and she chase after me while laughing and she sat on the floor (like a baby)to rest ...after a while i was sooooo kind to return her her bag lols...then went up to my sis 's classroo
m and waited for my bro...when to eat chill fish it was delicious!!!show u some pictures of it:D

fish bone:) me eating the fish bone !
went home chat on msn and i webcam xin lin shirin she is so funny!!!she didnt know that she ic working and she scared me i was like hey why is my com play songs when i never even on any songs and i asked shirin if she got mic she said no...haha then i webcam tifanis she also got a webcam she looked so funny !haha...i like where i am sitting now cause i am sitting infront of my darling xin lin can irritated her for all i want(: behind her is shi hui cutie!!lastly is tifanis hehe
love you people!

No comments: