Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!:D


hello:D
omg !yesterday 's training was so BORING!it was really dam freaking boring okay...after training went to have lunch then went back to school again:D on the way back , we keep a look out if a guy which we are i mean someone is looking for is there snot ...the guy isn't there...lols . then went back to school to play stuff like tt...awhile later i need to go home to celebrate my bro's 21st birthday:D on my walk to hawker to wait for my bro to come ...i saw the guy which someone is looking for hahas...i smsed xi ying to tell the someone tt the guy is there lol...they went to look for the guy i think ?nvm...
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY FABIAN!:D went to the watever restaurant to celebrate . my uncle bought a cake from secret recipe . - BANANA CHOCOLATE :D yummy:Dwe ordered lots of food all v1ery delicious:D will post the pic some other day:) show u guys some other pic:)
i used this trolley:P
see the different?
cute eh?


me when i was young :P
ben n jerry shop
me n my sis:D
me in the lift
byebye i need go now>.o

No comments: