Sunday, June 8, 2008

FRI SAT SUN

hello:)

Friday,
went for training:)was fun :Di love the volley ball mates:)the are sososo nice & funny:)at night went to celebrate my dad's birthday at toa payo at the Taiwan restaurant...the food there was OK...but kinda ex...
Saturday,

went to tiong...shop around ate mos burger for lunch:Pit was yummyy:Ddid nothing much Yong sheng said tt he saw me but i didn't see him...lols...went home after tt: )at night went to grass root club cause my bro & mom want gamble or play some stuff over there which children under 18 is not allow to enter but i can watch them from the outside:Pit was kinda bored watching them play so my sis brought laptop there to play but sad to say there is not Internet -.- so me n my sis went to play with the lift: D we took some pictures in there:) will post it next time:)we took the lift up n down went to the toilet to take pictures..lame right?actually it was kinda fun:D went to had supper at Henderson market ate sting stray(not sure if its spelled like tt) n fish ball:)
Sunday,
woke up at 9.50+?watched tv didn't eat breakfast around 1 or 2 plus went to ghim moh market to eat...but then when we reached there almost all the stall closing left like a few but then all very long queue:( my mom didnt want to queue so went to east coast to eat...wanted to find mo gu after eating but then my mom wants to go east coast to eat:( so no choice have to follow...i forgot she live at 5 or6 storey:P
right now chatting to my dearesttttt mo gu:D i miss my idol:D[mo gu don be jealous:)]
i shall end here
love bernice:B

No comments: