Thursday, June 26, 2008

sitting infront suck!

hello^^
school was ok...i really hate sitting in front it really suck okay...like so dam freaking bored plus no fun no laughter and i am grouped with ...nvm...i really feel like slapping u . i don noe why .I SWEAR SITTING IN FRONT SUCK!I SUPER HATE IT!but no choice cause i am noisy bloody shit la.training was bad:( i got alot of scolding -.- walked to the bus stop with FELICIA TAN-the noisy girl xue li n Tiff...FELICIA TAN IS SO BAD TT U DIDN'T TREAT ME ANYTHING!but she bought sweets for Tiff !unfair!lols...but i took her chips:Pshe look so cute carrying the nike bag...lols
love
bernice:D
oh girl, u are having fun behind n me suffering in front.realy cant stand sitting behind and hope teacher will make me n her exchange seats and let her feel how does feel like sitting in front. bitch! and i really tried forgiving you but i just cant cause everytime i think of me sitting in front ,i will hate u lots.

No comments: