Monday, June 2, 2008

MATCH

hello^.^
had match today with dunman high school...and we lost:(sad...but coach said its ok...ya...but we still feel bad about it...cause we lost badly...it was kinda fun...don talk about it...then went to hawker to eat lunch...with xi ying,xue li,sarah,shanzhen,hwee ting,me,ger &ann qi...after eating went to library to slack then went to playground...to play freeze n melt...childish?but to me its really fun playing with them:D after tt go home:)
1st June2008
went to toa payoa to eat crystal jade...eat like$133+?only 4 of us ...then went to far east cause my sis wanna get a belt ...but she got a skinny instead...dark orange i guess...went to isetan to shop...after send my mom & sis home while me bro bro's gf went to some of the nearby shell to get something stuff we keeps playing win then buy some more...then around 11+then send bro'gf home...it was fun(:hahas...
31may2008
went to vivo ,it was dam dam dam crowd just walk around sis mom n bro bought a pair of shoes...while me i bought a bag which is same as mo GU when i last time said it was ugly it looks like watermelon blah blah...n i actually bought it...now me n mo GU got same bag(:some more same colour(:i wanted to a slipper which looks like the one tt my bro's gf one but no longer have tt design anymore...:(then went to the seafood restaurant to eat crabs stuff like tt...it was yummy:P then went home (:
byebyes(:

No comments: