Thursday, June 5, 2008

RYSHIRE I S BACK

hello:D
ryshire is back =D she came for traing today:) training was okay...sad hwee ting went to malaysia...so she didnt come today.but she will be back on monday... after training went to hawker to have lunch with sarah ,ryshire,xi ying,xue li,me & ger...we were chatting laughing. they are really dam funny :D like laughing with them not also my mo gu...i really miss her very much ...didnt see her for weeks!!!i am so going to die?i miss the time we laugh together like crazy woman...hope she can go out next week or something?my phone spoiled: (i have to use my old phone :(which is so dam lousy...nvm...then my dad bought a new tv from courts...sarah come for tml's training okay?i'm so bored now!!!nothing to do...beside chatting with ryshire: Di shall end here since i got nothing much to talk about...:P
bye people: D
can you stop asking me stupid questions?-.-

No comments: