Wednesday, January 7, 2009

hello ,
this morning my sis wore the wrong shirt.she wore mine and i wore hers.in the morning i was telling my mom why is my shirt so big and she said nothing wrong so went school.after Assembly ,my sis came to my class and asked me to extra the shirt with her .but didn't manage to exchange in the end.LOL
the day started with mrs lai lesson .actually she is okay just that she talk a bit too soft and i am like sitting right at the back.
next was Sun ling ling's lesson :S i didnt bring any of her book today.hahs cause i forgot .when i told her i forget to bring she was kinda angry i guess then when she said she need the work book i was like shit man .cause i was the only one in class who doesnt have the book.lucky she didnt scold me she just ask me to hand in the next day.
after recess was , PH if i am not wrong .mr dawood? i am not sure if i spelled his name correctly
.whatever it is ,he lesson was okay .nothing much to talk about.
next was literature and guess what?who is our lit teacher. Mr ben is my teacher.i was so shocked didnt know he teaches literature.LOL . i only like him to teach PE but not those "stay in classroom" lesson cause he will have so many rules la.i don like it .LOL did work.
english -miss lee did comprehension.
CT - no one says tt we can leave and no one says tt we cannnot leave.but still we left.LOL
Laughed today(:

No comments: