Monday, March 16, 2009





























leadership camp
boring through out . and i think the guy in blue is kinda pissed with us for eating through out the whole lesson and our table is the most messy .(i show you the pictures tml) We took the biscuit like so body else is there to finish it . the only funny and fun part is the knot part? and the sufyan part. i swear sufyan is dam freaking funny today but i don know what reason ?he never been so funny .then at the last part , he was pissed and he walked off .what else took place? hmmm... i don remember anymore and i dont bother to . haha.
its pretty late now .
so people sleep :)
GOOD NIGHT:D

i pissed my mom or rather my mom is pissed with me .
i am guilty .
i wanna say alot of stuff but i just cant type out now i don know why .
i am confused , disappointed with myself .i simply cant forgive myself .

No comments: