Saturday, March 28, 2009

PHYSICAL TRAINING

spent my morning , running around the school for 3 rounds and doing 500 of physical stuff was seriously very tiring . it wasn't easy to get all those things done . only 7 of us went for training . both Sarah shan Zhen fang ling me xue Li and hwee ting . it was pretty nice cause its just a small group of us .
meet the principal session was boring . but at least i know which subject i wanna take next year , so from today onward , i am going to work dam hard to get those subject cause my common test result was bad , though i only failed one subject .i seriously need to get top in order to go to the better class . agrrh. stress!
mac with all of them :)))anyway , coach is so lame .HAHAH. but funny at times . We did our physical stuff in the canteen on the DIRTY floor . Ryshire will suffer on Monday .haha. anyway good luck for your competition .suppose to go sentosa with Georgina to watch the match but my mom dont allow :(my mom changed she used to let me go out but now she is like ...hates me to go out ? idk why .watever .
i will link you guys SOON . cause i am really lazy .haha
gone yes soon .that is going to happen .

No comments: