Thursday, March 5, 2009

ILoveYou:)

school was kinda sucky .half of the day i was quite sick .
missed PE today : )))cause we need go for the health check-up hahas.next was mother tongue i think guo Lao shi is actually quite nice?lol.idk.level contact was boring .oya i bang until wan .HAHAHA I SWEAR ITS dam funny la .he was turning back then i was looking back at tassem(sp?) then we bang into each other .HAHA.i did something very stupid today during recess . shall not say it. i had flu then i almost used up Joshua's tissue hahas.thanks anyway :) english lesson i didnt bring my worksheet so i need to stand while my stomach was dam painful , bear with it then next was history kinda funny?.then after school went to the canteen ate lunch .then went home .didnt wanna stay for training cause i seriously cannot stand the pain so went home alone .text _ and he say he wanna come find me at the bus stop while waiting saw syafiq aqil Abbas shahabudding,they made me laugh la!hah .they went off first then he came and he got me drink and a pack of kinda medicine sweet:))while waiting saw xxue li .talked to her and i think he heard our conversation so embarrassing!while later xue Li's bus came . she went off and he ask me that question!LOL .xue Li called me and talked awhile hang up. my bus came and he went off for his training:)
THANKS for everything:D i will TRY to finish the drink(:cause its really very very bitter.
LBAR(shire!)

No comments: