Monday, April 27, 2009

i had my hair cut yesterday and i went school with my new hair style today . Everyone was like bernice you cut your hair?blah blah yeah i did . i know its ugly and you guys & i prefer my old hair style . school was alright:)execpt for math. agrrh i really hate one of my math teacher . irritating bitch man . hambali and ryshire called me MAN?LOL laughed with them plus syafiq(sec3)? HAHA then saw __i really don want see him . trying so hard to aviod him but always failed we seems like we are so "fated" , like real . i saw __ 3times today !__ thinks that my hair is ugly .watever man . Georgian laughed at me like mad today ! agrrh .
i stil how we got together and how we broke .
times pass really fast .those happy moments with you were great .
i will keep inside my heart and slowly forget it .
you may have forgotten what happened
but i remembered clearly what took place and stuff...
i will get over you soon with the help of my friends .
things will get better eventually .
life without may seems boring but i know this day will come one day and
i was prepared for it i didnt cry for you i was really happy .

No comments: