Friday, May 29, 2009

hey readers , i got tons of thing to tell you guys . So it gona be rather wordy .
i shall starts Wednesday ?
Wednesday .
school was alright . Star pupil ? i know bit unbelievable . i got tease the whole day . After school went to visit Jia Sheng . He is dam dam dam poor thing can ! i really pity him , and if i were him , i would be crying like mad . And dam lot of unexpected people went to visit him , was dam surprised can . I seriously like my class . Almost ALL or maybe 98percent(not trying to be sarcastic but its true). of my classmates went to visit him .
Thursday
School was pretty alright ... Mum went to see Miss Tan @ 10 . Miss Tan said i was bit too talkative and Mr Leong asked my mom to give me more discipline to prevent me from turning bad , cause he said my class is the worst class-.- They may be bit naughty at times but they also have their good points. Left school @ 1 to go for my brother's graduation ceremony (: He finally graduate after all these years and he is going army like this June? Then went ... Quessnway Shopping Centre to shop for my dad's pants and make spec for the 3 of us . And my eye sight increase :'( i dam sad . i don wanna it to increase it anymore .Dinner at Balestier for the Ba ku tek(sp?) it was rather a long queue! But worth queuing i guess , quite nice . Then headed to the Fair price opposite the shop , spent like hundred $? Then reached home was already 10 plus? LOL . And i had my first bonding session with my family members . Happy:)
Friday
Need not go back as i already taken my report card:)Went to Great World City for lunch . Lunched at the Cz Zar? The food there is dam nice is as good as Crystal jade .no offence . Went to the bank then BEST . Then SUNTEC , saw ryshire ? cause we both wanna go get that COTTON ON pant ! But i didn't get it in the end , i got another one instead i got lots of things to get from that shop and i really wanna shop badly :'( with someone maybe like ryshire and xin lin ? Then shopped , got quite a number of stuff ?Then begged my mom to allow me to go out with Ryshire , Georgina , Felicia .Brenda was unable to come out last minute:( So they fetched me to bugis went to find them . I wear until dam ugly cause i thought only go have lunch BUT my mom said she wanna go suntec so ya ...Agrrh ! Fel wanted to have Seoul garden but ... 3 of us had of lunch alr . Then went down basement to get stuff and cabbed to esplane to eat there . Have a nice time chatting there . And some guys appeared out of no where . Sat there for like 3 hours? Then went to STAR BUCKS . Then parents came so forced to go home and it was only 8 then . planned to go around 9 plus ? but ....aiya ....don wanna talk about it . FUN!!!:DDD
And i am going to be dam busy the next few days until i leave Singapore .
Like tml i will have to rush all the way . Tml is THALIA's birthday and i promised her that i will go for her church thing which is held at 2.30 ? But i will have to leave at 3 due to some personal problem and i need to meet Fel they all at sentosa , dinner with them .
Sunday ,might be shopping for oversea stuff ?
Monday , training ? but my mom don allow as i would be leaving on Wednesday. sigh . And training gona take away half of my day .
Tuesday , BBQ? at ryshire's house .
Wednesday leave for Taiwan till next Wednesday ?
I had everything planned :)

i didnt know what i said would affect your day and pissed you off so much that u regret to know me from the start .
i didnt mean what i said too . And your text really spoiled my day . i
had fun just now and i thought i could have today as a happy day but ...

No comments: