Monday, May 18, 2009

i can finally announce that MYE is officially over!:) English paper was pretty easy today but i ddint manage to do it :'( i made thousand of mistakes when i check my answer with my friends .But it gona be dam boring during the holidays . agrrh .I don want DON WANT spend my one whole month of holidays watching tv and using the computer , it is gona be so meaning less . I wont want to spend my days like that . For the first half of my day i used the computer . Dam bored but i have got nothing to spend my time on .Anyway did i tel you i did something i like very much today ? i spent my dinner time cleaning my room and siblings' room and the book shelf filled with dust . I managed to survive in an environment with the air so dusty and it felt like i was having breathing diffculties . I took hours to clean up and it look neater and nicer now . Its my first time doing all these its quite fun after all when i told tien teck this , he ask me to help me too -.- LOL. Had pork chop for my dinner quite nice: ) Right now , i am thinking how am i suppose to spend my tml .
Ryshire,
don think so much ,
with me around tml will be a better day :)JK.

No comments: