Friday, May 15, 2009


OMG !
had my math paper 2 and listening today ... math paper was pretty hard:'( i am not confident to get a pass . And and when i was teaching xin lin to do one of the question , i realised , i made a mistake which means 1 mark is deducted :'( listening compre was pretty easy but i doubt i can score full marks like last time . cause my chinese really suck now . LOL . i didnt bring my ezlink card today. so i spent like 2 plus dollars going to 3 on bus fare? I am really broke now while ryshire is so rich. When ryshire is broke i would be the one having money now she is the one always lending me money now . hahas . thanks anyway my beloved duck (: exam is so called over for me cause i will be having english on monday nothing much to study about so ya . Weekends . i hate cause i got nothing to do , i mean totally nothing besides texting . Lol . i shall continue later . might not be going out for dinner :)

No comments: