Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy advance birthday HAZEL(:
(i scared i forget to blog tml )
Hazel teo 's party was rather fun (: We went to bugis to get her present ,took 1 hour and finally got her a dress.But the auntie cheated us lor . We wanted the ribbon one instead she gave us the button one which is so ugly !Took a train all the way to Pasir ris . And we went to cycle , Xl and i I totally enjoyed myself . esp the bicycle part . I use "jiu niu er hu" of energy to cycle her around . Especially up the slope , I almost die . Reach home around 10?
Sunday ,
Stayed at home the whole day . But I manage to finish my holiday hw (: dam proud of myself . I stayed up till like 1.30plus just to complete my homework , cause i started around 10 plus or maybe 11plus ??? Idk why yesterday i got the "mood" to do it . until now i still got the "mood" to revise (: So i am happy with myself .
Monday,
hmm ...i shall revise my history plus science then tuition . Common test just finish and End of Year is coming , its like 2 weeks after our holidays , i just took a look at my calendar . So i need to work very hard during this holidays . This holidays shall all be able STUDY , training PLUS XL coming over to bake pizza(: Tuition plus lunch with my mom tml(: so i need to complete my tuition work by today , so i can hand it in tml .
BYE(:
ps / i am hungry .

No comments: