Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I dont want to regret for what i did .

I regretted not spending time to revise for my Chinese paper . I did badly for both paper . I am disappointed with myself. I expected myself to do better . But after the test , i check my answers with all my friend , Wow a big different . Obviously , my is the wrong one as majority of their answers did not match mine . Like what Georgina said , " what done cannot be undone " all i can do now is to revise for other subject to pull up my overall marks . I must study hard this weekend no matter what . Science- chemistry literature are my weakest subject . I dont think i can complete my science revision in time . sigh . i need time . I used to think that time is not precious but now i believe that time is VERY precious .
Chinese over
English tml
History&Geography revision , halfway through .
Math , starting
Physic , Starting
Lit & chemistry haven even start !
see all my revisions are all incomplete! i need to work hard instead of slacking .

No comments: