Sunday, September 13, 2009

TAG REPLIES.

someone hey..Ur pretty btw do u have a stead alr?
Bernice-Er... you're??
Shirin UHH!!!! TOTAL UNGLAM!!
Shirin Hello Bernice. ;D
Shirin Hello BErnice. ;DD

Shirin Hello bernicee. ;D
Bernice- Hello:D i will tag you in your blog .
KOHJUNJIE HI WIFE:D <3>

Bernice- HELLO HUSBAND !:)) GOT MISS ME ?
brenda Hi darling:)
Bernice-Helllloo(:
LouieCAT! wow , bernice untill n0w haven't link me
Bernice-I will . SOON:D sorry anyway .
RUIYIHaha, (:

Bernice-er ?? i tag you in your blog ? did i ?
XL chey no wonder you asked me how to spell .
Bernice- HAHA . I want it to describe you !
ryshire YOU MOTIVATED ME HAHAHA
Bernice-But me myself no mood to study now ..
Chris Her blog * .___.
Chris Haisyo ! Link mi upp lehhhs ! Not from her blog her , cos her blog is private uhs . Hahas , Ahlikatohhs .
Chris Okkks ! Linked ((:

Chris Opps , one more thing ! Please tag mi wif ur links uhs . Thanks ((:
Chris Hehehaha , Tagged eu ! LOL . ii Link here and there , finally reached ur blog . Hahas , Link mi upp pls ! (: Ahhlikatohhs . ^^

Bernice-I will link you soon too . She unprivate her blog already .
Carlson hello small girl =D LINK NOOB ! (:

Bernice- hi. Okay . I will link you sooon.
Gabriel -21-SiaoGao :D Tagtagtag. Stupid girl.
Bernice-Agrrh . You then stupid . GANGSTER . hahas . Anyway Cheer up(:
yunhui Bernice!! Get well soon okay!! Must come school with me! ^^

Bernice-YES?hah. I am your god sister instead of step mother , how sad . sigh . HAH.
3 person to link . Louie , Chris , Carlson .

No comments: