Wednesday, October 28, 2009

moodswing

School was rather boring today .
Chai chased after me like one mad woman chasing after a thief that broke into her house and stolen something . Cause i accidentally tel Matthew that chai got _ . hahah . Why am i calling her chai -.- . Anyway , got back our report card , rather disappointed with my results though i passed all . What subject should i take next year? Should i take O'level math ? sigh , i really dont know but i have to make up my mind by tonight , so that i can hand in the form tml and i dont have to go school on friday and provided if they give us the year book tml . Then , i would be able to go swimming ! HAHA .btw , Xin lin(chai) she got mood swing today . DAM FUNNY I SWEAR . I laughed like mad thanks to her .
gtg , bye !(:

No comments: