Wednesday, December 23, 2009

day out .


hey peepo !
My mom got me a pair of school shoe from kappa . I don't quite like it but after looking at it i kinda like it but i still prefer my converse one... Went Parkway for lunch @jack's place and also to walk around , i like that shopping mall ! Its dam big and alot of things to get ! I wanna go there again to shop (: Went cousin's home afterward then had dinner near their house . My post are getting shorter and shorter cause holidays are so boring ! School gona start in 1week plus fast anot ? I think dam fast thought i don't like holidays but still i don't like school days too . Mixed feeling . I''m going to cut my hair this coming Sunday ,I'm afraid it won't turn out to be the kind of hair style i want . But watever la , i can always wait for it to grow long (: I need to learn/ get use to sleeping early again , if not i gona be dam freaking tired on the first day of school cause i would be sleeping around 12 to 1 plus?
Okay , Chai is waiting for my post so i need to end off now , good night (:

No comments: