Friday, January 8, 2010

Schools now fun !

Yes , the title says it all . My day in schoool was funn !HAHA Melissa is so funny .Chai and i kept on laughing at her !:) lol . While leon ask me why didnt i make noise like last year , he thought i was scared or something ? Oh well , i'm not ! Just not used to it but now getting more and more used to it ! Don't ask me to shut up when i gets noisy ! Monday , pls faster come :( Mr leong is nice and funny . Btw , i embarrassed myself today -.- Damm . Never gona do it again . I'm bored:( very in fact .
Anyway , anyone got express math textbook ? I'm very lazy to bring home when theres hw . So , i wanna to have two so i dont need to bring so many books to school !
Since , i got nothing to blog about i shall stop here . Should i go sentosa tml ? yes / no , no/ yes ?

No comments: