Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday
Cross country , i wanted to walk but end up running . I was one of the top 50 , first time in my 3 years . Went out with Ryshire to clementi for subway then mrt-ed outram and changed to purple line to serangoon . Walked to my cousin's school and waited outside for her . And we bused to bugis , shopped for her clothes , brought 1 dress and top for myself . My cousin drag me into the wrong train . We were supposed to take the train heading towards jurong but she said it was Marina, in the end we had to take back .HAHA , SO FUN(: MRTed to bradell and waited for her mom to fetch us to toa payoh . HAHA , we were so lazy to walk home . My parents came to fetch me after my dinner at my cousin's house .
Saturday
Farrer Road to order Fishballs for chinese new year , thats when i realised , Chinese New Year Eve is on Sat ! i along thought it was SUN! Went dian xiao er at vivo for lunch with my brother , his gf and my sis and guess who i saw? MS TAN ! So dam shocked to see her . Went chinatown>Amk hub > home > anchor point .
Sunday also gona be a busy day .. Need go chinatown again , I hate chinatown alot , you know why ? Firstly , its so crowded but its okay because orchard is similar to it .Secondly , there is so many kia su people pushing here and there -.-
Next week worst , much busier . Monday , school and then home to pack my bag for batam camp .Tuesday- Thursday in batam . Friday school > then might be spring cleaning and also mom might need my help to cook the chilli for my aunt . Saturaday morning , go collect DUCK then fishball and off to my cousin's house and home again to help my mom to cook . Sunday , CHINESE NEW YEAR , gosh , need wake up so dam early . SEE , for the next whole week i would be waking up so dam early and sleeping so late everynight !
Pictures tomorrow provided if i have time .

No comments: