Saturday, March 27, 2010

A person that i really treasure but now ..


I didn't know things were so bad until someone told me to read your blog . I never intend to elaborate or exaggerate about our quarrel to anyone , or moreover push the blame on you . I only told our quarrel to certain people and when they asked why i said long story . Yes i have other friends but they cannot  replace you in my heart because they are different from you . You never know how much i missi going out with you to ikea/ anchor point (to you a white lie , but to me its not ) and if its not because my brother was going to taiwan on that monday i wouldnt have skipped the "group study" , and was made to promise to study back on tuesday thats why i cannot go out with you . It is definitely not because i'm going out with other friends , No . I did not even expect you to think that i such a person . Now i'm a bitch to you ... Missing thing isnt a white lie but i know you dont even care whether it is or not anymore .

No comments: