Friday, March 19, 2010

Sleepy day

I'm tired but just cannot fall asleep . I want to do my work but i'm just so lazy to do it . I want to revise but i dont have the mood nor the energy to . And you guys know what ? School is like freaking starting in 3days time ! While the 1week holidays just pass by like that ! how can that be !
Once school start , all of us gona be so busy like there's no tml . Study like there is a test next day when there isnt . Dread to do something everyday and that is homework . School dont even bring us memorise , but in fact nightmare .  Worst still is to know that you would only leave school from 4pm sharp unless you pass all your subjects in mid year . How fun can school get to ? How enjoyable is school ? I only enjoy school when the teacher is not here .

No comments: