Saturday, April 10, 2010

Band concert with Jesslyn Heyao Ying Ying and many more . Lazy to list them out . Anyway it was rather boring . I waited 30mins for them-.- i never like waiting for people in fact i hate it . Cityvibe for dinner . Saw Ryshire and Grace! hehe .
Nga and chai cheer up kay?(: love you :D

<I still remember there is once , i went to Georg's house and my parents called me and said that they're coming to fetch me and they told me they're arriving . So i waited for them outside . Never did i expect to wait for almost an hour for them . I stood outside mac like an idiot for almost an hour and it was raining heavily . Worst still i was carrying a bag of books which were dam heavy . They finally came and i got into the car , i cried . I was really very pissed off . I scolded everyone inside the car. Know how did my mom react ? She scolded me ... From then on i never want to wait for anybody . >

No comments: