Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lack of time .

Lazy to elaborate .
Note (Promises )
  1.  I just dont understand all my subjects and i need to revise . But , i'm lazy plus i'm short of time .
  2. Had a nice time chatting with Chai on the phone just now!
  3. Every weekends would be studying day for me .
  4. Get down to business and stop fooling around .
  5. Be mature and stop acting like primary school kids
  6. Take all my test seriously (dont be like today's english anyhow do )
  7. Most importantly start revising by this weekend .
  8. To reply my tags
    -Rach , welcome !(:
    -Andrea , Haha , thanks (:
    -Lynn , Yes lynna !(:
    -Chai , Yes si bi si ??
    -HeYao , i really forget , sorry .haha
    -
    Charlotte , HI! I'll link you soon !(:
    -Katey-kimeko.T♠ , Hi (: I'll link you soon !(:
    -Jesslyn , Shh ! haha
     
    -L.Ruiyi♥ , hi (:

    -YingYing , yess my dearr?(:

No comments: