Sunday, April 18, 2010

The moment of truth ...

When will that day come ? Been wondering why am i even living in this world . When my life revolve around the same things and problems .Eg, Friendship problems and Parents' favouritism . My brother and sis quarrelled over at the dinner just now . Yes both my siblings were at fault but my mom only scold my sister . And even join in when my brother scold my sister . My sister cried .But my mom just continue to nag and compare my sister and i with my cousins . Whenever my sis or I do something wrong , both of us will get the scolding and punishment . Even when either(sis or i) one of us never do anything . My brother will never get involve , no matter what he did wrongly , my mom will forgive him and never blame him for anything . I know my mom loves my brother but I really wish that she will stop being so bias towards him ,I really dislike to see all these things happening infront of me because i'll just get jealous and show my attitude and my mom will get agitated again . While that guy is bias towards my sister when my sister don't even bother about him .Dont wish to elaborate any further .
On the other hand ...
I never like friendship problems . And one both side are having . I really dont know what to do . I've got lots to say but .. i just cant bring myself to settle all those friendships stuff . Sigh .
Give me luck to pass the exam .

No comments: