Monday, August 3, 2009

Knowing you is a kind of torture .

OMGOMG ,my class got quite a number of absentees, around 5? Thanks to Yazid .haha (kidding) . He was the first one who have high fever then Shirin followed by Joshua? and Lynn is maybe getting .All of them are in Yazid's row . Our class might be under quarantine if Lynn gets the 7 days MC .
School was boring , in fact very boring ! School & school none stop it is definitely killing me . I still owes Mr Ben his lit 's hw . I am starting to owe homeworks nowadays... how sad . I must not owe anymore hw . I passed my English with quite a good marks? Cool . For the dam freaking first time . PE was a killer man !We had to run so many rounds , with timing somemore . NO GAMES-.- Chemistry , the test paper was our worksheet -.- Everyone scored like 50+/60 highest 59. Gabriel accidentally hit my ankle with the chair ,OUCH! and it was my bone . I slowly walk up to library for lesson , like finally we are back with Ms. Guo . Literature , er.. it wasn't funny at all . I fall asleep:x And Mr. Ben saw it .
i just want to be alone for this few days...

No comments: