Sunday, August 2, 2009

It takes one day to like a person but one YEAR to forget .

Sunday,
Bugis > cousin's house>Holland's Crystal Jade > Pasir ris to send my brother off. He is going for field camp this week ! He is going to sleep in the jungle and dig the grave yard(sp?) ! so scary! My dearest Shirin is sick:'( anyway , she is going to ask her mom pass me a letter! so excited man !xoxo.



Saturday
Finally ! i was able to shop like mad :) We went tiong first then ORCHARD! ION, so crowded! But i love the fitting room . Lots of things to eat . and .. we got this ...
My mom's
Mine!:)
My sis's

GRAPE JELLY! FROM JAP!

My aunt's

My uncle's(got it last week )
Friday ,
i had English Oral :'( i cant score. And i made my dear duck waited for 1h pls? Sorry & thanks:) We went achor poin ate dessert .Saw Joshua Koh , Ashiq , Leon , Tien Teck & many more cant remember . Went tiong to get my contact lens . My degress increase again ! So dam sad:'( i dun want it to increase anymore ... After that went to fetch my brother's gf , then pasir ris to fetch my brother :DDD And finally , Family dinner:) at tiong , some Chinese restaurant .Nice & Fun !

No comments: