Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Moon

I watched NEW MOON with my cousin and when we enter the cinema , you know what happened ? We realised we were the only people watching ! I was really scared at that point of time , it may sound stupid but the cinema really scare me . After a while a lady and a couple came in , so total only 5 people watching . LOL . After watching NEW MOON , i am kinda tempted to get the book to read . Popular right after the movie , spent alot of time thinking and queuing .

Anyway , i bought this bag from heeren , after looking a few times plus what xinlin said , i don't really like it -.- I wanted to get the pink one at first but its only available at AMK hub . I was so lazy to make a trip there so i decided to get this one . Sigh .


Went out with Ryshire on ...Thursday .







Tell you a little secret , i'm prepared for school because i've got what i need except school shoe , water bottle and lastly , a hair cut .( i sound as if i'm eager for school but i'm not .) , but definitely not ready for class . A new year , A new enviroment , New classmates , New faces , A new start . Sigh , I guess you guys don't know what i'm talking about , moreover to understand it .

No comments: