Thursday, December 10, 2009

Orchard .

09/12/09
Plaza Sing (starhub )>mos burger(lunch)>train-somerset>OG>Robison> John Little >Hereen
(My Day With Mom . )
I bought alot of things ((: including my school bag , i wanted the light pink but they don't have it there:( so i had to get the dark brown plus orange one. I kinda regret buying that cause i still prefer the pink bag .. When we were paying , the cashier told us that there will be a old man waiting outside for us because he wants our receipt to claim the voucher .So my mom and i walked out , the old man really followed behind us , i was feeling veryvery scared , the moment he opened his mouth to talk , i ran behind my mom . Yes , the lady was right . He really wanted the receipt -.- We didn't give him and we said the lady never give us so the old man walked away and look around for another target .

No comments: