Monday, January 18, 2010

Awesome day !

Sunday ,
Celebrated my advance birthday with my cousins ! thanks for the lunch !:)
Monday ,
School was ultra fun ! hahahh ! Didnt go down for recess stayed in class ! fun ~ and the most funny thing is that
yong quan locked us inside the classroom . funny , hahha ! Next was .. reading ! Lynn and Geraldine "forgotten "about my birthday , i was pretty sad at first but didnt know it turned out to be part of their plan ! Chinese i keep on eating honey stars! Oya , i eat alot today ! 2 breadtalk cakes ! hahahah ! yum yum !! Math , Chng scolded us , like forever .He released us late . After school was fun ! I kept on rushing ! hahah . Fun me love it ! Rush to level 4 locker then off to send shirin , cause she is injured during pe hope she is fun right now ! TAKE CARE SHIRIN!:D Took a bus with hazel to queenstown mrt to meet ryshire , then off to tiong . WTH THIS IS THE MOST SURPRISING PART I SWEAR ! I LAUGHED LIKE MAD ! We want up to golden village and suddenly , Chai , Geraldine , Lynn and Ben came out of the lift!!! Hazel , your acting skills is "very good"hahahah ! It was so fake la , i could see through it ! We watched ' THE SPY NEXT DOOR ' its dam funny ! After movie , we sat outside and Lynn + Geraldine went missing ! Followed by Chai ! They called and we went down , hazel covered my eyes ! So Scary can ! i screamed like some crazy woman ! Out of nowhere a cute little strawberry cake appreared infront of me !SO TOUCHED!!! i LOVE LOVE SURPRISES ! THANK YOU GIRLS + BEN SO MUCH FOR PREPARING FOR THIS ! I REALLY LOVE IT ALOT ! You girls really mean to me alot !:)
Ryshire , i really swear that i love that book plus sweets (provided the sweets mean you little love for me )alot ! I laughed when i saw his ugly face there ! haahah !

No comments: