Monday, January 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

thanks to Chai , Lynn ,Geraldine ,Teo & Benjamin !
For those surprises , presents , this cake and me screaming like mad in the middle of nowhere of tiong !
The day didnt really start off so well ! But after school was fun ttm ! LOVE YOU GIRLS +BEN for it !

Thanks for those who wished me , be it MSN , SMS or facebook ! And sorry if i thank you abit later cause idk whats wrong with my stupid phone . i only recieve it in school ! When you guys send it so early . SO SORRY!

From ANN QI :)Thanks alot !:D very nice :)
HAHHAAH , I took this photo from breadtalk website , i was busy eating during recess and forgot to take picture of it !


From benjamin !Thanks alot man ! Didnt expect a present+ movie ticket from you !



From Chai & Teo ! Thank you so much for this arh ! HAHAHAH , I laughed the moment i saw this present ! Didnt expect you guys to get this kind of present ! HAHA . i like it alot !:)


From Lynn & Geraldine ! Thanks alot for this present , i wanted to get it long ago !:) and also thanks you girls for "forgetting" my birthday arh ! i really believed you know !

From Ryshire ! Thanks alot for the present . I really love the little book you made for me that made you sick and not being able to come to school . so sorry + thank you . haha .btw , i saw L's pic inside . HAHAH SHOCKED , PLUS I LAUGHED AT IT ! HAHAHAH

From YanYe . HAHAH . Thanks for your sweets and stuff ! unexpected it !ahah .

From Jesslyn ! Thanks for this pretty card! very nice ! and i laughed while reading it . Plus thanks for the PC ya ! hahaah !unexpected too !

No comments: