Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school was ...

kinda bad . Didn't laugh at all and got all the teachers i don't wish for . ESP MRS TAN . I THOUGHT SHE SAID "i wont want to teach you guys next year no matter what! " but see for yourself ! You took us ! I mean like you can't teach why waste ours and your time? You've got lots of money why suffer with us ? You only make people fail , you understand ? I took geog cause i thought you wasn't teaching us as you said , you won't want to teach us ! Dam it , so pissed off now . I feel like appealing for history now . But i can't ! Mr cheng(sp?) is my math teacher , yes another teacher i don't want . But after one lesson with him . I think he is not bad , definitely better than TAN !But i'm just afraid i can't meet up to Mr cheng's expectation and he will kick me out of O'level math .Btw I'm going to fail my geog for the next 3 years !!! = cannot top in class! Haven't the school check on her results? She made lots of failer than passer ! How can she be one teacher !Owell , why am i so mean to say that of her , but wait '.. It's the fact ! Sigh .
Thanks Georgina for the biscuit!
Yun Hui for the grape drink !
Shirin for the packet of tibits !
Owell , off to sleep or maybe study bit and prepare for tml !
Good bye ,

No comments: