Sunday, January 3, 2010

ANGRY OR TOUCHED?

I quarrelled with HIM again . He beat me . He is no different from a jerk . After this incident , I received a message from my brother . I cried after reading it . He never send such a message to me before .. I don't know how to reply nor react towards it .
"Dun be so naughty next time . I hope you change your attitude ok ?
No point throwing your temper anytime u like ... We are a family ... ok ?
There are bound to be good and bad times. I know you're growing up .
But grow for the better . "
For that bold i really don't know to be angry or touched at it , as in it was really his fault . I didn't do anythin and he just scold me for nothing , and in normal reaction for me , i would shout back at him . The person that i am very close with in this family is my brother . He really cares about me and i really love him alot . I even promised myself that if he needs help in future , i would definitely help him no matter what . I still cannot stop crying after reading . I have been very emotional these few days . I don't want to be like that . Hope chai can make me laugh alot tml .

No comments: