Saturday, February 27, 2010

problematic life

I freaking hate and love sales at the same time . Sales = limited product = smaller chance of getting the thing i want . On the other hand ,you can get it at a lower price but it would be so embarrassing to get caught by your friends at sales . Okay , back to my story ,  I was so mad at m)phosis shop . Why ? CAUSE THERE WAS SALES GOING ON .AGRRH and I didn't know . If I knew ,I wouldn't have gone there . Because I saw a pair of slipper which i like it very much but it was last pair , therefore , many people have already tried on ,obviously i wont want it. Plus ,They are kinda clearing the stocks which means there wont be any more of that design of slipper . Dam it .

Okay , night night people !
Stop your crocodile tears seriously . Like what georg said , why waste your time hating someone ? Why not just use that time and spend it on something meaningful ?Ya, so bitch , get lost !

No comments: