Friday, February 26, 2010

This particular important person .

Late for school = detention till 2 .10plus. School sucked . I blamed the wrong person . My life is screwed up . I hate school . i hate school . I hate school. I hate school . Common tests next week , I'm definitely not prepared for it . Math ? ha , be prepared to flunk it . SS ? I don't even understand a thing . 2010 is not even good .


Yes , its you that I am talking about. You'll never know how much i miss this person . We haven't talk for a week.We have never been like this before .I've got of problems and things to share with you , I always wanted to ask you out but I changed my mind after awhile . When i finally have the courage to , you're out with your friends . When will our friendship be back to what it was like in Sec 2 ? We once promised one another we would make it to a point that we'll go out every once a week the letter you remember ? but ... now we are both busy with our own things .
Sigh ,I really miss you alot .Our friendship is really weird . If we dont talk for very long ....

No comments: