Monday, February 22, 2010

SUA KU LATE FOR SCHOOL

I was almost late for school today , HAHA  . 2 teachers scolded me today . Chng scolded me twice . He told me not to be so playful when i was just trying to pluck out something from chai's hair ! Plus i already finished everything he gave me . Mrs kuma ask me whats my problem .Haha . When i don't even know what i did wrong . Lastly , should i take A maths? I said that i did not want to take but chng gave me one more day to decide .
I was so dam freaking pissed off with one of the teacher today , she don't even give a dam when her pupil get bullied . I kept cursing her but she is so nice to me -.- maybe not .
Okay , i need go study for tml's POA plus idiotic geo test , plus do work ( i did not hand in my chinese die tml )
love (((((((((((((:

No comments: