Sunday, February 21, 2010

That yesterday

Yesterday ,
went jesslyn's house before heading to my relative's house . I wanted to laugh when i saw jess , but i hold back my laughter . HAHA . Ryshire and her friends came . Was feeling kinda awkward .  But after eating and playing cheat , i don't feel so awkward already . Cheat was so fun , hahah, i won all their money.  then next was , blackjack(21). Lastly in-between , fun !! but ...which also made me lose what i won earlier on . Ryshire and Nicholas were the in between money sucker ! Bet the won most lor ! Cause jesslyn kept on losing ! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH. Around 5 plus , i had to leave , regretted going off so early ! Thanks to jesslyn for telling me what happened after i left  !
I thought my aunt would be the coming to fetch me , but it was my blur cousins , yes , 4 of them , supposed to be 5 but sze ping went for the chin gay thingy which would be telecast tonight . So , their journey to here was fun . They don't know how to come here . But they anyhow guess and reached . They go back by the same route . Reached there . Played blackjack using chips .Ate the buffet , soon my brother came and we played blackjack , again . I won like 12bucks in the end . My brother drove us to East coast's mac and ate there , it was 12plus in the night already . Take away for sze ping & yong jin . Soon , both our parents finished their mahjong session . Home .

No comments: